Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you (the "Member") are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FrenzyCardGames.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FrenzyCardGames.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FrenzyCardGames.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Description Of Service
- FrenzyCardGames.com is providing Member with ecommerce product sales valuable information. All such information shall be protected under USA and International copyright law. All unauthorized use is prohibited. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member's access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
4. Product Descriptions
- FrenzyCardGames.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, FrenzyCardGames.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by FrenzyCardGames.com is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition under the FrenzyCardGames.com Return Policy.
5. Return Policy
- If you are not completely satisfied with any products purchased on FrenzyCardGames.com, will refund your entire purchase price. Returned products must be received in our offices within 30 days of purchase date. Purchaser is responsible for all return shipping charges. Email your return request to returns@FrenzyCardGames.com. Include your name, address, phone number and order number in the email. To provide the best service possible we would ask you to provide the reason for the return and any recommendations you may have to insure our customers satisfaction in the future. We will reply with authorization and the warehouse address for the return within 48 hours.
- Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price may be provided by the merchant. Your purchases are charged at the time you place your order. If a problem arises regarding inventory and delivery to the shipping carrier, we will notify you of the problem and provide you with possible solutions including, but not limited to, delays in shipping or a complete refund.
7. Risk Of Loss
- All items purchased from by FrenzyCardGames.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The materials on FrenzyCardGames.com's web site are provided "as is". FrenzyCardGames.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FrenzyCardGames.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FrenzyCardGames.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FrenzyCardGames.com's Internet site, even if FrenzyCardGames.com or a FrenzyCardGames.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FrenzyCardGames.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FrenzyCardGames.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FrenzyCardGames.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FrenzyCardGames.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FrenzyCardGames.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FrenzyCardGames.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold FrenzyCardGames.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member's use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
13. Interruption To Service
Member acknowledges and accepts that FrenzyCardGames.com does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
14. Copyright And Trademark Information
All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2008-2014 FrenzyCardGames.com, with all rights reserved, or is the property OF FrenzyCardGames.com and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of FrenzyCardGames.com is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of FrenzyCardGames.com. FrenzyCardGames.com are proprietary marks of Donald P. Cornelson. Donald P. Cornelson trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by FrenzyCardGames.com, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits FrenzyCardGames.com. All other trademarks displayed on FrenzyCardGames.com's website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with FrenzyCardGames.com.
15. Notification Of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, FrenzyCardGames.com designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement. Copyright Agent FrenzyCardGames.com PO BOX 1443 WOODINVILLE, WA 98072 Phone; (425) 481-6600 Email: email@example.com
16. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FrenzyCardGames.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.