Word FRENZY® can be played in a party format with large groups. It’s fun and non-intimidating so everyone will have a great time. No one sits out to wait for a winner.
- All Official Word FRENZY rules apply.
- Determine the number of tables needed to accommodate everyone playing. 8 players maximum at a table.
- You will need one Word FRENZY game and FRENZY PrizeTM set for each table.
- Assign numbers to all tables beginning with #1. Two players will move tables each round creating a great party atmosphere where everyone plays with everyone.
- Assign starting seats in any way you choose. Scoring is the same for all tables. If possible, tables should have the same number of players.
- That’s it. You are ready to begin.
- Place FRENZY Prizes in the center of each table, one less prize than the number of players (two less in the case of 8 player tables).
- Each table must then draw a Category Card and choose a category. Or, choose someone to select a category for all tables so everyone is playing the same category.
- The dealer at each table should pass 5 cards to every player. No one may look at their cards until the dealer shouts “GO!”
- Each table plays the round as instructed in the Official Word FRENZY Rules.
- After all tables have completed and scored their round, two players from each table, the one who got the word and the one who missed a prize, will move up to the next table in chronological order. If eight are playing at a table, only the two players missing the prize will move to a different table. Players at table #1 will move to #2, etc. Players at the last table will move to #1.
The Word FRENZY Party ends when one player spells FRENZY in their Prize Score. Players total their points. The player with the highest score of all tables wins.
If there are more than one player with the same highest score, you may use whatever means you choose to determine the winner, or they may play elimination rounds until only one player remains. The player(s) who misses a prize will be eliminated after every elimination round. The last player not eliminated is the Word FRENZY Party Winner.
It’s a wild and crazy time for everyone.